Thanks bestfriend for this sooo pretty template(: You see, thats why he's called bestfriend :D Hah!
I cant wait for next week ta come. I need a break from this everyday-do-project life man! oooofs. Everyday's proj proj proj, vhat a life! Well, after the submission of OB & the IHT presentation this Friday, hopefully we will be less busy w projects. SIGH.
Sentosa field trip next week, im pretty looking forward to it! :D Poly life's cool. Waha. Plus, im loving the class & everything else. So yay!
I NEED TO CATCH UP ON ALOT FOR RHT! OMG. -FAINTS. I hate RHT x( So much for just saying poly life's cool huh? HAHA. Im so contradicting.
Time ta stop skipping lectures and start doing tutorials. GO JESSY GO! :D
Apart from the busy schedule, i still need ta go shop for Jackee's & Bestfriend's birthday present. As well as to celebrate their birthdays. Ho boy. I need more than 24 hours a day! LOL.